1. Service commitment: the user is always right. As long as the user makes a phone call, Midea will do the rest. Promise to come home within 24 hours and solve the problem within 72 hours.
2. Wear clean and tidy work clothes for Midea's service personnel when they come to the door, and serve them politely.
3. Ensure that all the service personnel are trained in place before work, and ensure that the service personnel provide door-to-door service to users as required.
4. Installation service commitment: free door-to-door delivery, installation and debugging services for users.
5. Maintenance service commitment: implement one-stop product inspection service